Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

She Writes

Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Calling all female writers!

Check out this new social networking site “She Writes.”




I am very new to it, still figuring it out. I know, I know... yet another FB, Twitter, etc. Something else to eat up time and distract us from far more worthy creative endeavors and face to face connections. However, some of my dearest mentors, also stunning writers, are active on it.

More importantly...

In this new era of marketing, authors are finding themselves without much support from the publishing houses, so SheWrites is looking to create a grassroots network of salons in cities across the country to help promote the books of its members.

It appears to be a worthy resource. And growing.

Come join me!

SOS ~ kg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Spirit of Story © 2008. Design by Pocket